Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Nice Day :)

Hi~
Hi! So i finally made a post.. My theme is gray and white. It's a gray skirt, a white shirt, and a fedora.. I loveee fedoras.  :) It's sunny in Los Angeles, which explains the short clothes. If it was colder, I would wear a gray and white cardigan, with leggings :)
All for now!
Hat- ?
Shirt- I think it was target..
Skirt- A hand-me-down, but it's from Abercrombie and Fitch.

A beautiful fedora.. <3
Closeup:Shirt,Skirt,and an arm -.-
The skirt is gray, has little pockets, and
a white lining. A bit blurry :(



3 comments:

  1. So cute!
    I'm excited to see more from your blog!(:

    Care to pop over to my blog and follow me back? I'd love it if you did!(:

    ~Vicki
    deckedoutinruffles.blogot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! :) but i would suggest have someone take a picture of your outfit so we can see everything? I love your style!
    Keep Shining, Lizzy <3

    www.prettymodestbffs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that idea! But at the time, there was only me... :(
      I'll make sure to that next time~~~
      :):):)

      Delete